Services & Amenities
Our home is based on the belief that our residents needs and care are of the utmost importance. Our team is committed to meeting those needs with our loving and experienced caregivers as well as with the homes services and amenities we have to offer:
- Daily assistance with activities such as eating, bathing, dressing, medication & incontinence management
- 3 Meals a day, menus prepared by a registered dietitian paying close attention to special dietary needs & preferences. Snacks in between meals
- Spacious, bright single and double bedrooms with double closets. Furnished or Unfurnished residents have the choice to personalize there space to provide a cozy and a familiarity with memorabilia and furnishing of home
- Basic cable TV access in all rooms
- WiFi (wireless) internet access
- Skype for video communication and a public phone
- Hospice care
- Housekeeping personal laundry & linen services
- Full wheelchair access to all resident access areas
- Wheelchair accessible bathroom sinks, Roll in Shower
- Emergency call buttons, bedside and bathroom assistance alarm buttons that immediately alert caregivers when help is needed. Personal assistance medallions are also available to all residents. These can optionally be worn around the neck or placed in day room areas as needed. Other types of pressure alarms, wheel chair alarms or other devices can be obtained and added to the wireless system as individual needs require. Caregivers have both monitoring stations and mobile pager units to alert them.
- The home has a security alarm system monitored by ASI (All System Integrated). Chimes on exiting doors and all windows.
- Smoke alarms are installed in every room.
We try to meet the needs of each Resident and provide the activities that they can enjoy. It is residents choice if they like to participate. These include:
- Board Games
- Taking walks outside
- Aloha Fridays with Hawaiian food and music on occasions
- Playing cards
- Reading newspapers/Books, Crossword puzzle
- Planting flowers/Gardening
- Listening to music/Sing Along
- Adult Coloring books/Drawing
- Arts and Crafts
- Sitting on the back yard
- Phone calls or Skype to family or friends
- Use personal computers
- Playing with house dogs
- Movie Night
- Ice Cream Social
- Picture puzzles
- Celebration of Holidays and Birthdays
Pet therapy provided by our Shih Tzu Aikane, in Hawaiian means friendly cute and cuddly and oh boy does he live up to his name.
Available for your convenience at an additional fee include:
- Monthly nail and foot care trim for residents with diabeties,
- Professional in-home visits from hairstylist
- Professional in-home visits from a Licensed Massage Therapist
- Transportation, thru 3rd party with prior arrangements and staff availability
Our Staff will be happy to accommodate your daily living activities and assist in anyway most desirable to you.